Handling Complaints About the GM
Distributed Proofreaders Foundation (DPF) ***TEST***
In a private portion of the board meeting on May 13, 2017, the Board of Trustees agreed to the following procedure for handling any complaints that members of the DP community may raise against the DP General Manager.
- Prior to contacting the Board, a member having an issue with actions by the GM should first contact a PF or Squirrel, or contact the GM directly, and attempt to resolve the issue.
- If that fails, the member may contact the DPF President to ask for assistance from the Board in resolving the issue.
- The President will determine whether the issue is sensitive enough to require initial discussion limited to the voting Trustees before involving the GM in the convesation.
- If the GM was not involved in step 4, then after appropriate discussion with the voting Trustees the President will bring the GM into the discussion.
- The Board will make a final decision on the complaint, document it, and communicate it to the appropriate parties.
To comment or request edits to this page, please contact the DPF Secretary (wfarrell) or another DPF Board member, or make your suggestions on this page: DPFoundation talk:Distributed Proofreaders Foundation.