The Distributed Proofreaders Foundation (DPF) is the legal entity through which the Distributed Proofreaders website and volunteer organization is governed and supported. The official title of the Foundation is Distributed Proofreaders Foundation, Inc. It is a 501(c)3 tax exempt public charity. The tax id. or EIN Number is 20-4682326 and donations are tax exempt under US Law.
The Distributed Proofreaders website relies on the hard work of all the Distributed Proofreaders volunteers, without whom it could not function. In order to carry out our goal of supporting the site and enabling those volunteers to continue providing books to Project Gutenberg, the Distributed Proofreaders Foundation welcomes (and depends on) monetary donations.
- General information about DPF
- Information for Donors (and How to Donate)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Treasurer's Reports
- The State of DPF: Annual Messages from the DPF President
- Distributed Proofreaders Foundation History
- Current and Historical By-Laws of DPF
- DPF Policies and Procedures
Board Composition and Job Descriptions
- DPF Board
- Role and responsibilities of the Board
- Trustee Job Description
- Board Officer Job Descriptions - (President, Secretary, and Treasurer)
- General Manager Job Description