The DP Foundation (DPF) is incorporated under New Jersey state law. DP's day-to-day running is in the hands of a General Manager (GM). The GM is overseen by the DPF Board of Trustees. (Some documents refer to Board of Directors: the correct term, in accordance with the bylaws, is Board of Trustees) Board members serve three-year terms, and may be re-elected once.
The Board members at present, office (if any), year of election, and last year of current term are
- Casey Peel, cpeel, President, (Trustee from 2016 until 2019).
- Walt Farrell, wfarrell, Secretary (Trustee from 2013 until 2019).
- Charlene Taylor, puppernutter, Treasurer (Trustee from 2016 until 2018).
- Dianna Adair, Adair (Trustee from 2011 until 2018).
- Juliet Sutherland, JulietS (Trustee from 2014 until 2017).
- Greg Newby, gbnewby ('external member' Trustee from 2011 to 2014; Class 4 Trustee from 2014 to 2017).
- Sharon Joiner, srjfoo (Trustee from 2016 until 2017).
- Trustee terms begin on June 1 of their election year, and end on May 31 of the year their term ends.
- The DP General Manager, Linda Hamilton lhamilton, is also an ex officio (non-voting) member of the DPF Board.
If you need to contact one of the officers you can use the links above to do so via PM if you're a DP volunteer, or you may use one of the following email addresses:
- President: dpf-president at pgdp.net
- Secretary: dpf-secretary at pgdp.net
- Treasurer: dpf-treasurer at pgdp.net
- Juliet Sutherland, JulietS External Liaison & Registered Agent
Role and responsibilities of the Board
The Board has a monthly standing meeting by conference call. Minutes are available in the "Board Meeting Minutes 2010-2016" forum.
For a general description of the duties of Trustees, see DPFoundation:Trustee Job Description.
For a description of the duties of the Board officers (President, Secretary, Treasurer) see DPFoundation:Board Officer Job Descriptions.
Elections for new Board members are held each year. For election history see the History section below.